August 06, 2009

Back Home and Busy

Got home last night around 830pm or so. It was a long day of flying which is even hard with a baby and a lay over in Orlando.

Today I am busy answering emails, getting unpacked, doing laundry, and trying not to lose my mind. Amelia and JellyBean are napping and I am not, but should be. Maybe later.

It was a really great trip. Two nights in Amherst Mass seeing Holly (and her family) and Jörg (and his misses). Eight nights in New Hampshire sleeping next to Crystal Lake (isn't that where Jason of Friday the 13th lives?) and seeing my brother and his clan as well as a little party with Josh and Julia. Then three nights in Keene Valley in the Adirondacks with my wives family. They are a great bunch.

Now I have some work to do including 15 rolls of film to develop. Hoping to have some time tomorrow to get at least half done.

If I owe you an email, please be patient. Also have some pictures to upload.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing. Please include email if you would like to receive a response.