July 14, 2010

Day three in France

I was up and out the door by 7am I think.  It is Bastille Day here and I thought most things would be closed but the bakery on the square was open so I bought a giant baguette that was still warm.  I think I ate three quarters of it by lunch time.
Oh yeah, lunch time did not happen because I slept from about noon to about 7pm.  I guess jet lag got me.
So after a quick dinner, I took a shower and agreed to meet everyone on the square.  When I opened the front door, there was a near naked woman dancing on the stage about 100 feet away.  What a place!

Tomorrow we will be doing a bit of shopping and then a little time at the beach on the Mediterranean Sea.  Can't wait. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for writing. Please include email if you would like to receive a response.